The Reformed Church gained popularity here in the 1570s. They started building their church in 1854 and it was inaugurated in 1856. It has a single nave and it is made of bricks. Its organ was made in 1869, it is the work of Scheffer Karoly, organ maker. The pulpit crown was made in 1865. Its oldest bell is from 1693.
The Roman Catholic church maintains a worship home.